Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Love My Readers!!

My darling readers,
Words are not enough to say how much I love you and appreciate that you are reading and liking my stories. When one is uprooted from their normal exitstence and transported to a new world, it is very comforting to receive such a warm welcome.

With the help of my dear friend Elinore, I have been able to pursue a writing career and make some money to support myself. (Not to mention buy cat toys for Puff) I feel very fortunate to have landed in this lucky situation.

Of course my books are tales written to entertain, and that is my dearest hope. If there is a story you would like to see, just let me know and I'll try to write it. I'm not a professional writer, per se, but I do feel I can tell a lively story.

So, thank  you again from the bottom of my heart for your continued support. I will try to produce novels which will continue to amuse you and give you a respite from reality.

Most sincerely yours, Lady Jane Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment